Friday, August 20, 2010

Native American Beaded I HEART HORSES Keychain : TSBeading - ArtFire Accessories

Native American Beaded I HEART HORSES Keychain : TSBeading - ArtFire Accessories


There are a lot of horse lovers in my life, myself included, and I know how passionate horse lovers are about their horses.  My mom once told me that when she looked into a horse's eye, it was as if the horse could see through to her soul.  And so is the connection between horse and humans.  I've designed this keychain with that connection in mind, and I hope that you enjoy having it with you as much as I've enjoyed making it.
While it seems to be difficult to see the sparkly mane that I've put on this horse, it seems to show better when the photo is enlarged.  Click on it and you can see what I mean.

I do custom orders on this keychain, if you'd like to have it personalized with special colors, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails