Monday, August 23, 2010

Better Photos!

I found a way to make the photos look even better than they did before simply by adjusting the whiteness in them to bring out true colors.  I did this to all of my photos and they look marvelous!

I made the adjustments on GIMP; a free photo editing software that I downloaded and love!  It is like the more commonly known photo editing programs, but it has a general license that makes it free to use and customize.

I updated all of my photos in both my Artfire studio and my Etsy shop, check them out!  I highly recommend adjusting your white balance on all photos, and I hear you can do that right on most digital cameras, but since I have to adjust all my photos in size and amount of pixels, I just take care of the white balance in Gimp as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails