Thursday, August 19, 2010

Artfire after a day, Artfire pro accounts are $1 right now!

I found Artfire!




Actually, I found it a few weeks ago.  I checked it out then and thought that perhaps in the future, maybe after making some sales, I would get an account.  I knew I didn't want the basic account because of the limitations.  Yes, I read up on it.  So, I figured I'd wait until I could afford it because it is about $16/mo. if paid monthly, or $12/mo. if paid for 3 months at one time.  Don't get me wrong, the prices are reasonable, but I just didn't have it.


So, what changed my mind, you ask?  Easy, they are having a promotion that lasts until tomorrow, all new members can get a Pro Account for just $1.  Yes, $1 for your first month.

ARTFIRE PROMOTION
PRO ACCOUNT:  $1 FOR FIRST MONTH
Going on right now!

I signed up and I am loving Artfire!  So many features, things to play with, and so many options.  Oh, and did I mention freedom?  Yes, freedom.  Freedom to make your studio how you want it, freedom to link to other accounts, and so much more.

At this point, I would definitely recommend Artfire.  Their customer service dept. was wonderful to me when I had a problem the first day and fixed it quickly for me, and so far it's been a wonderful experience for me.  Refreshing.

Will I keep my Etsy account?  Yes, of course.  No sense in tearing apart my shop at this point.  I put a lot in to get views and get noticed, and it's working.  But still no sales.  Apparently most of the buyers at Etsy are sellers, so the shops that do really well are supply shops, to supply the jewelry and other shops with supplies for what they have for sale.  Other shops have had success with soaps and lotions, and others with vintage items, but I haven't had any sales through Etsy yet, so I'm glad that Artfire offered their promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails