Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Bonanza Files

Well, I decided to join Bonanza.com.  I am not sure that it is necessarily a good or bad move, but something that I am going to try out and see if I like it.  It is a little different from both Artfire and Etsy, but that's to be expected.




So far I've set up my booth, and I've added some items, 25 of them to be exact.  I will be adding more as time allows, but I think I have a good, solid start.  I've joined using a basic, free account, but since they have a month free of the paid accounts, I just may try out their silver level sometime in the near future.  After all, how can I give them a fair shake if I am not getting all the benefits that I should be?

So far I've found the item importer to be helpful, thank goodness for Etsy's exporter feature.  If not for those two things I would have had to complete each item separately.  As it is, it was fun enough fixing all the little things that couldn't be or didn't transfer, such as shipping.  Plus, when the items imported the description was all one big block of text that I had to go through and create paragraphs once again.  One thing that I did like was another feature they have to batch edit items where I could update something about 2 or more items at once.  So, if you have a moment, please go to my Bonanza Booth and have a look around, perhaps you will want to experiment with it yourself, can offer me some feedback, or will find something you like!

I will keep everyone updated on my little test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails